Tuesday 8 October 2013

Food post!!

Went to holland v for dinner! And the family decided on having Mexican food for dinner!!  
We ate at el patio! 

Since we dint know what was good we just randomly ordered!!  
While we were waiting for our food, we even had nachos to much on!! Yum yum!! 



They had really beautiful table cloths!!^^ 


We had tacos and other stuffs (which I dint manage to take a picture of cause everyone was too hungry and started attacking the food after it was placed on the table!) HAHAH!! 
Oh the chicken wings w their special sauce was the most delicious thing ever!!! It was sooo good! I'm salivating thinking about it!! Heh!! 


-

And on Wednesday. Went to Ann Siang Hill! 
Shots cafe. 






Had a cup of latte each, shared a scone and a slice of matcha azuki cake! 
The scone was de-li-cious. Really buttery with a hint of saltiness. 
But I was rather disappointed w the matcha azuki cake though.. It was rather dry and was a little overpriced.
But overall it was a really nice quiet cafe to sit and chat!! 

-

Next is Kki / The Little Drom Store
Okay this place I reallllllyyyy recommend!! 
One side is Kki, which sells deserts. The other side is The Little Drom Store selling really vintage stuffs! 

Some pictures of the store first!! 



Look at those!!! It's the cutest plates I've ever seen!!! Really wanted to buy one for myself but it was really expensive!! So all I could do was to snap a picture! 
 :')

And this is what we had...

TA-DAAAA!
Really expensive but so worth every freaking cent!!! ( it's $9.90 btw) 
The dark chocolate is just bitter and sweet at the same time. And it just melts in my mouth!! Really good!! 
I really want to go back there again to try the other deserts there!!~ heh 



 Heh! 

After that it was time to walk around to take pictures!! 




-

And just now we went to upper east coast road for dinner! 
Don't know how but we ended up there and we decided to have German food for dinner!! At Werner's oven!

 
My bretzel! 



We had German pork susages and pork knuckles! 
It was reallllyyy good!! There was some seasoned salad/veg (beside the mashed potatoes) I really don't know what's that but it was really good!! I ate that first and it really opened my appetite! Heh!!! 
Then we went over to Udders!


Seriously man. Why haven't I gone there before!!  IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!! 
the waffle was soo fluffy and soft! And the ice cream!!! Was just SHIOK. 
HAHAHAH
I love everything chocolate and sweet. love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment