Saturday 5 October 2013


It's one of those lonely and sentimental nights for me.. again. 
Sitting at my desk attempting to study on a Saturday night, while scolling twitter and Instagram, feeling envious of people having a great Saturday night.   
I miss those large outings me and my friends used to have. 
Now a days everyone is sooo busy with there own stuffs that we don't meet at all.. 
Sigh.

These people I have around me now... My friends...
Will our friendship last? Or will the flame be gone after a few years? 
Yeah I may have many friends but I can easily say that 80% are hi-byes, or on the road of becoming hi-byes.
The though of it makes me so upset. 
Maybe the problem lies in me. 
I must be such a insignificant person that no one remembers or I'm just a really horrible person that no one wants to remember or stay friends with... 

...

Honestly.. Uni life made me lonelier than ever.  
Sure.. I made lots of friends, but hi-byes. 
Every lecture/tutorial I'm seeing a different group of people..
I miss being surrounded by my classmates all the time. 
No one seem to genuinely care anymore. 
It's me against the world....

--

Recently I've encountered and realised something. 
Like how ugly people can be inside. And how selfish one can become. 
It's scary thinking how actually there are many people like that around us... 


--

 I'm not sure why am I being like this tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment